1. Who has become the first Indian cricketer to score 2,000 runs in T20 International?
A) Mithali Raj
B) Virat Kohli
C) Rohit Sharma
D) Jhulan Goswami
2. Which variety of pineapple has been declared as the state fruit of Tripura?
3. NASA has approved extension of which of its space missions?
C) InSight Mars Lander
D) Curiosity Mars Rover
4. RBI has allowed which banks to become Small Finance Banks (SFB) under certain criteria?
A) NBFC Banks
B) State Co-operative Banks
C) Rural Co-operative Banks
D) Urban Co-operative Banks
5. When is the World Oceans Day observed every year?
A) 5 June
B) 6 June
C) 7 June
D) 8 June
6. Ashish Jakhar has won gold in which sports at the 2018 Asian Junior Athletics Championships in Japan?
7. Who will receive the Polly Umrigar Award for the best international cricketer (2016-17 and 2017-18 seasons) at the BCCI awards?
8. Which South African city hosted the Mandela-Gandhi Youth Conference 2018?
9. Which state government has launched a “Business First Portal”?
10. The Fuego volcano has recently erupted in which country?