1. Which state government has decided to increase the duty of home guard volunteers?
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
2. Which sea could become a sea of plastic, as per recent report by WWF?
A) Mediterranean Sea
B) Arabian Sea
C) Tasman Sea
D) Red Sea
3. Which nation has assured India full cooperation in bringing to book any fugitive?
4. CSIR-CECRI signed an MoU for transfer of technology for India’s first Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Battery project with which company?
A) Urja Solar Power Pvt Ltd
B) Electronics Corporation of India Ltd
C) RAASI Solar Power Pvt Ltd
D) All of the above
5. Which country will hold the 11th World Hindi Confernce?
D) Sri Lanka
6. Which country to host the first military exercise of the BIMSTEC group focusing on counter-terrorism?
7. Which state government will launch awareness programme “Sanskar” against superstition?
8. The Dassam Falls is located across which tributary of the Subarnarekha River in Jharkhand?
9. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Central Board of Indirect taxes and Customs (CBIC)?
10. India’s first-ever national police museum will establish in which city?